Tuesday, July 10, 2018

You are my shepherd


Psalms 23.

The Lord is my shepherd - my fortress and my guide. He is the way, the truth, and the life. He is my Prince of Peace, savior, sustainer, deliver and redeemer. He is my hope; my faith is in him,

And because I am his son, I do not want for anything. Because he loves me and wants what is best for me. He knows all about me and still loves me.

He leads me beside still waters where I can rest, relax, and satisfy my thirst for learning and growing.

He restores my soul. When I am down, he picks me up. He comforts me when I am sad. He reminds me of the hope I have in him. He reminds me of his greatness and my weakness.

But even when fear of death or serious illness is close by, I am not afraid because you are with me. And if I can trust God in the worst of time, I can trust him with anything. He will protect me. He will comfort me. He will guide me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies and my friends. You treat me like one of your children, a child of the king.

 I will dwell in the house of my Lord forever. Your abundant Life has already begun and will never end.

You are my shepherd, and I will not want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.