Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Still Thinking, April 14, 2009

It is Tuesday morning, and I am still thinking about Easter weekend - beginning with the service on Thursday night. 
That was my first Thursday evening Easter service, and I was moved by it.  Very simple - very worshipful.

Reverend Pullium's sermon on Sunday morning was the best, most compact statement of Christianity that I think I have ever heard.  

And the weather was beautiful Saturday and Sunday.

This coming weekend, we have an opportunity to renew oourselves spiritually - a spiritual tune-up.  I hope that you will plan to attend as many of the revival services as you can.  7:00 pm on Friday and Saturday and Sunday nights.  Hot dog supper on Saturday evening qt 5:00 pm and normal services on Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.