Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Would Jesus Join my Church?

Just thinking--

If Jesus decided to to visit earth for the next year, would He join my church?  Or your church?

I believe that Jesus visited the earth several times during the Old Testament period and prior to his birth about 2000 years ago. Suppose He decided to visit earth again as a 35 year old man, prior to the rapture.  

Which country and city would He choose as his home? During his 30+ years on earth 2000 years ago, he lived in the Middle East among very poor people. 

Since He established the church and is the head of the church, I am sure He would join a local church somewhere and work to carry out the charge He gave the church. Which church would He choose?  If He joined my church or your church, would our activities change?  

Perhaps the real question, is this.  If I and other Christians really believe what we say we belief to be the truth about Jesus, how would our lives change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.