Sunday, October 28, 2012

Awaken NC. Day 26

A Life of Labor for God
Adapted from Chris Scofield

Would your friends and family say that your life is a labor of love for God?  Is your life a living sacrifice as Paul admonished, Romans 12:1-2?

Don't know about you, but I find myself spending too much wasted time on junk - doing thing that have no eternal value.  Although I want to spend more time praying, and reading the Bible and serving others and witnessing, I find myself caught up in the demands of the world - deadlines to meet, tasks to accomplish and goals to achieve.

I'm learning that prayer time is the most important time of the day.  When I take the time to ask and then take time to listen, the quiet voice of the Holy Spirit comes through loud and clear.

Prayer Points:

  • Ask God to forgive apathy toward prayer and sharing Jesus with others
  • Ask God to give you a heart for prayer.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.