Thursday, March 18, 2010

A blessing (update)

Soon after I arrived at work today, I received a phone call. I answered in my most "professional voice" : ) "good morning, this is Sandra, how may I help you?" the voice on the other end identified herself as Janet and asked me if I had spoken with her about a past due invoice earlier in the week. I told her yes, that was me. She said she was calling to thank me for faxing her the page with the scriptures on it; it has been such blessing and very encouraging to her these last couple of days. She said she had wanted to call me sooner, but was unable to call from her job; she was off work today and was calling me from home. I was so surprised to hear from her! I told her I was so happy to be able to do that for her, and I was glad it was encouragement for her. Again, I told her to hang in there and let God be in control.

I was so humbled that she took the time to call me and thank me. She thanked me for doing what I had asked the Lord to let me do. Go God!!!! I will continue to pray for my new aquaintance, Janet. I just know God's got an awesome plan for her.

~Sandra Stephens

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.