Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nearing the End Times?

The latest earthquake in Kobe (Japan) is the third major quake in two months' time. That, plus the floods in New England, the mudslides and avalanches out West, and the increasingly dangerous situation in the Middle East (between Iran and Israel) make me thing that we are not far away from Armeggadon...


I am sorry to be such a downer, but the Good News I believe is that we are about to experience a Lay Renewal at Bethlehem in May, and I DO BELIEVE THAT GOD HAS A PLAN FOR OUR CHURCH!


He wants us to be His hands and feet here on earth as we spread the Gospel to our neighbors before the world, as we know it, ends. Let us be obedient to Him as we prepare for the renewal of our faith according to His plan for us here at Bethlehem Baptist. --Marthann

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.