Thursday, August 2, 2018

Letters to My Children. I am Pa.

I am Pa and enjoying every minute of life.

The Pa stage of life is the time for reflecting, a time to mentor multiple generations and a time to think about what is important in the world around us. It is a time for observations that others can read and either discard or apply to their lives.

Today, I am beginning a series of blog posts on life, "Letters to my Children." These posts will become a revision of the resource book I wrote in 1998, 27 Principles for Success and used during the course I taught seniors and graduate students at University of Virginia, Lamar University and NC State. That book was written from a secular perspective and omitted the most important principles for success - those which are found in the Bible.

I will post 2-3 times per week.  I will keep each individual post a reasonable length and some posts may be simple bullet points. 

Although addressed to six people, everyone is welcome to use the posts in individual marketplaces. You can receive an email when each post is published submitting an email address in the box to the upper right on this blog.

Comments are welcome. 

Enjoy.


1 comment:

What do you think? Let me know.